Ground Nutmeg 5kg
Ground Nutmeg, origin Indonezia
Code:EL - 065
- Use : Ground Nutmeg is raw materials used in the food industry.
- Dosage : according to standard techniques.
- Color : fine brown powder
- Typical flavor and aroma : characteristic for nutmeg, with no strange or odorous taste
- Water content : 5.99%
- Oil content : 1.83ml / 100g
- Organic contamination : absent
- Mineral contamination : 0.02%
- Aflatoxin B1 : <5μg / kg
B1 + B2 + G1 + G2 & lt; : 10 pg / kg
- Ochratoxin A : <15 μg / kg
- Pests and their residues : absent
GMO content - without GMO
The irradiated product : Ground nutmeg is not treated by quenching
- Calories : 2198kJ - 525kcal
- Fat : 36.3 g of which saturated fat 25.9g
- Total Carbohydrates : 49.3 g / Sugars 28.5g
- Protein : 5.8g
- Fiber : 20 g
- Salt : 0.04 g (natural sodium)
- Salmonella : absent in 25g
- E.Coli Group : <1.0x104 in 1g
- Mold : <5.0x104 in 1g
- Lead : not more than 2,0 mg / kg
- Cadmium : not more than 0.3 mg / kg
Requirements for pesticides : Complies with EU acts no. 396/2005 of 23 February 2005 and in accordance with the most recent acts.
The shelf life of Nutmeg ground is 24 months in original packaging and storage, as specified below.
Ground Nutmeg must be stored in dry, dark spaces; not more than 25°C, relative humidity up to 80%.
- Labeling : product name, lot number, country of origin, net weight, production date, expiry date.
- Packing : 5 kg food bags.
GRADE STANDARD:FOOD GRADE
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department. We will be happy to help you with the information required to place an order or order already placed.
Response time aprox 24 hours.
Information about an order status
Information about an order situation can be paged directly from the client or telephone account management area to the customer service number
Correspondence address: SC Top Ingrediente SRL, 7, Teilor str., Chiajna, Ilfov, Romania
How to order:
To place an order through our on-line shop, the client must sign up, and in order to benefit from our promotions, it is necessary to subscribe with a valid e-mail address. Thus, contact details and delivery address will be saved and can be ordered again, at any time receiving information about previous orders.
Product selection is made by using the menu bar in the dynamic bar, navigating through the product categories. Searching for a specific product is done using the 'Search' magnifying glass at the top. When you find a product that suits your wishes, you can add it to your cart directly. To view the selected products, you can access t" icon at the top of the screen.
In the shopping cart you can change the quantity of the desired products or even give up a product, you can see your products, accompanied by the final price. The shipping charges are calculated separately depending on the quantity of the products in the order.
If you are a new customer, you can use the quick command option by simply filling in the name, phone number and pressing the "Submit command" button. You will be contacted to complete the sales completion data.
If you are already a client, enter your email and password in the fields below and you will be charged all the data you used at the last order. If you agree to the same conditions, simply click the "Submit command" button.
After each placed order, the delivery dates are saved so they can be used later. Soon you will receive an email confirming your order registration.
1. The client / buyer can place orders on the site by adding the desired goods to the shopping cart, and then complete the order by making the payment in one of the specified ways. Once added into the shopping cart, a good and / or a service is available for purchase to the extent that there is a stock available for it. Adding a good / service to your shopping cart, in the absence of order completion, does not entail the registration of an order, or the automatic reservation of the good / service.
2. By completing the order, the buyer agrees that all the data provided by the buyer is correct, complete and true at the time of placing the order.
3. If a good ordered by the buyer can not be delivered by the seller, the latter will inform the customer / buyer of this fact and will return the value of the good and / or service to the buyer's account within a maximum of 7 (seven) days from the date on which the seller acknowledged this fact or from the date on which the buyer expressly expressed his intention to terminate the contract.
4. Product features are available on product pages on our site. From a legal point of view, the content of the site is not a proposal for a purchase contract, but a presentation of our offers. Therefore, if you place your order through our site, your order is an offer to purchase a product listed on this site. Your order is followed by our acceptance as described below.
The order can be placed only through our site. To do this, you will go through a simple process, at the end of which you will confirm the command by pressing the "finalize the command" button. The button will clearly indicate that placing the order involves your payment obligation. Before you confirm your order, you are always informed of the total price to be paid and you will always be able to check and possibly correct the order.
Payment method :
1. The order once placed, the proforma invoice can be downloaded from the client account.
2. The price, method of payment and payment term are specified in each Order. The Seller will issue to the Buyer an invoice for the delivered goods, the Buyer's obligation being to provide all the information required to issue the invoice in accordance with the legislation in force.
3. In order to correctly communicate the order invoice, the Buyer has the obligation to update his account data every time and to access the information and documents related to each order in the account.
Through this way of communication, the buyer, by accessing his account, will keep a record of the invoices issued by Top Ingrediente SRL, and can save the archive in turn at any time and in any way he wants.
4. By sending the order, the buyer expresses the agreement to receive the invoices in electronic format by adding them by Top Ingrediente SRL to his / her account via the electronic mail at the e-mail address mentioned in his / her account.
5. Payment of your order can be done as follows:
By payment order based on the proforma invoice generated in the client account
6. The ordered products will be delivered after the payment.